Experts agree, resumes should be conscious and to the point. With this in mind, one question lingers… What if a candidate’s experience doesn’t fit on one page?
- Use when applying for a specific job that does not require a lot of explanation.
- Use when you do not have extensive work experience.
- When your skills are from either part-time or early employment from an internship.
- Use when you have extensive work history and can present yourself in the best light for the employer to consider.
- When you have many transferable job skills and abilities that cannot be effectively presented within a one-page resume document.
- When you are emphasizing your education, work skills, and accomplishments.
- Make your sales pitch on the 1st page.