What Is The Purpose Of A Resume?
The #1 purpose of any resume is… To get an interview!
Because recruiters often go through 100’s of resumes, it’s critical your resume stands out from the competition. When most candidates rely on boring, plain text resumes, Bravo resumes are striking, full color PDF documents that make an impression.
When creating your resume, you should do so with the following in mind:
- Introduce the best image of You to the employer
- Promote your uniqueness with a “wow” factor
- Provide employer a powerful first impression
- Target your position requirements
- Dramatically increase your response rate
- Substantially shorten job search time